Monday 27 December 2010

From frump to fabulous

It's official.  I am feeling seriously frumpy! 

But how can you go from frump to fabulous during pregnancy?  All yummy mummies out there please post your suggestions and I shall compile in a top 10 list.

All that I can think of at the mo is to invest in a good bra, a sensible set of heels, a good hair cut and flawless make up (although I'm guessing the latter is a little ambitious, especially if you already have children.)

Hope to hear from you soon...

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about yummy mummy - I just accepted I was always going to fall in the 'scummy mummy' camp!

    Tips though are prep the husband to do manicures and bush trimming duties...he has to take on some responsibility surely?! Just make sure he doesn't do a 'nick' and give you a runway strip a few days before you're due - I was mortified in the delivery room...

    ReplyDelete

About